Question of today's article, "How can you reduce excess fat intake in diet?" The solution to this problem, answer to this question is just here. Just follow these 7 simple easy steps and reduce your excess fat intake in diet and do regularly check your body fat periodically every month with digital body fat analyzer machine and these 7 simple easy steps are:-
1) Step 1- Consume less of trans fats in your diet. How, question is how excess of trans fats go in your diet? Excess of trans fats goes to your body, when you consume excess of chips orwafers, pastries, chicken, red meat, fried food, fried snacks, cakes, cookies or various deep fried or heavy fat loaded dishes; which contains lot of ghee or butter. Consume less of them as they contain lots of trans-fats and their consumption in excess on daily basis can cause lot of fat accumulation inside human body which causes various deadly diseases.
2) Step 2- Now, as you know from above point that one should consume less trans-fats, but which oil or fat source contains excess of these trans-fats which one need to avoid while cooking above dishes or other dishes. In day to day life cooking, one need to avoid using dalda, vanaspati, butter, ghee which contain lots of trans fats.
3) Step 3- Avoid consuming egg-yolk, red meat, heavily laden fat cheese, full fat loaded milk, buttery cream. They contain lot of fat especially saturated fat which is very harmful foryour heart health.
4) Step 4- Consume low fat milk, low fat curd and low fat cheese which contain less of saturated fats.
5) Step 5- Include more of vegetables, fruits and whole grains and especially green vegetables. In fruits, include orange, lemon, kiwi fruit, pineapple, vitamin C laden fruits. In whole grains include, whole wheat and no refined grains at all.
6) Step 6- Now, you know from above, which vegetables, fruits and whole grains to use, but which cooking method you should employ to cook them; so that less of oil, less of fat or butter is used. One should cook their food with steaming, stewing, stir-frying and roasting procedure, they employ very less oil, butter or ghee during cooking procedure. But, avoid deep frying completely which uses lot of fat, oil.
7) Step 7- Use sesame oil, mustard oil, olive oil, sunflower oil and rice bran oil who are very good for not only your heart health, liver health but for whole of human body health too.
Do you know- What are Harmful Effects of Tobacco?